Become a part of the team
We are always on the look out for a new talent and bright ideas for the following roles.
Jr. Graphic Designer
Sr. Graphic Designer
Content Writer - Cruises & Holidays
Data Analyst - Power BI / Tableau
Mobile App UI Designer
Native iOS Dev
Native Android Dev
The primary responsibility is to achieve business targets of assigned consumer product growth within the given headcount and time frame by maintaining the relationship with clients. Also the timely resolution of customer queries/complaints by adhering Credit & Sales Process, Policy guidelines of the business.
Managers are to:
- You would be responsible to retain our key client accounts and play an important part in generating new sales that result in a long-term strategic relationship.
- The position’s main role involves managing client portfolios through email, chat, and calls.
- Achieve assigned individual annual targets and monitoring of the targets.
- Conduct hurdles to plan how to execute the sales strategy, discuss the potential customers’ pipeline, identify issues of the sales team and deliver product refreshes for the achievement of the mutual goals
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales to track the performance of each client and report on all related sales activities to the Director for review and feedback
- The person is required to liaise between clients and the internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs.
- Experience of end to end digital marketing experience and hands-on experience with SEO both onsite and off-site along. (Preferable)
- Take ownership of the current Zoho CRM system and have understanding maintaining and managing the sales process.
- Running workshops to create customer personas and understanding the markets of UAE, UK and USA. (Preferred if the previous experience of delivering services to the clients in these markets)
Reference ID: 531265
Application Deadline: 28/02/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£44,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Social Distancing Rules, Hand Sanitizers
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Punjabi (Required)
- Urdu (Required)
312 High Street, SM1 1PR,
Sutton, United Kingdom
© 2019 All rights reserved Dezibell.com part of Axalt Branding Limited – Company Number 09687163